Topsy Tuesday

I think I'm not thinking about reverting back to long posts. Short sweet posts are easier to read and understand.



Yesterday night, as opposed to a routine pre-emerg day, I had a busy night trying to save the life of a patient. This patient, a young male who suffered trauma to his cervical spinal cord while carrying a headload went into respiratory failure. At first he deceived us first with symptoms of delusions and hallucinations. Retrospectively, he was in Carbondioxide narcosis. I had to stay awake during most of the night monitoring the patient. But that did pave way for an interesting conversation during the eventful night.



Apart from that, the tube light (fluorescent light) just stopped working. I called in the electricians. Apparently it will take some time to get it back on.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...