I Rock - Screwed again!

This has got to be from a soap. Once again I get permission to go to I Rock. I finish my work at around 5 and call Xander. He says that he's unwell and won't be able to make it anyway since he has work to do. I decide to dress up and drop by Xander's office so that I can give him some pills for his fever.



As I was starting, I get a call from Xander's mobile. It was his colleague who said that he was shivering. I asked him to take Xander to a hospital. I thought that I would head to the Gateway alone cuz I didn't want to miss I rock for anything.



I catch a cab, spend about 100 Rs. for it and reach the venue to find that it was called off. Some police permission trouble. I can't expalin how disappointed I was. I didn't know what to do. I thought that I won't get permission to go when it happens again.



But then I had a great evening! That is in the next post.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...