Strangenes with kids

Read '1251'. How would you read it?




  • One thousand and fifty one
  • Twelve fifty one
  • Twelve five one
  • One two five one


That's about it I guess. But check out the strangeness kids in general. This number was printed on a banner on top of a double-decker bus just ahead of me in the traffic snarl today. A family was riding on a motorcycle behind me. There was this 7 odd year old kid sitting up front and she said..



One twenty five one



!



This is why I hate kids. They are so strange. They are so irritiatingly strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe... strange kids syndrome? it's worse when ure travelling in de train and they're ALL around u! ;-)

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...