Onasadya proper

Finally, I had my deserving Onasadya. With May's family. We had a wonderful chat session preceding the meal during which I had to act the doc for two 'patients'. One of them was May's father and another one a guest invited by May's mother.



I'm not going to talk too much about the food. Cuz it was not the best thing to have happened.



I felt great to talk to one of my friends in persons after a long time. We talked in depths about our lives. She had been to San Fransisco and been close the the Gay village and stuff. I talked about my crises and my life.



This was in the backdrop of the amazing view offered by the seaface window of the apartment in Malabar hill; grey clouds, with a glimmer of sun in the edges, promising a lot for the future, the grey sea bouncing on and off rocks. Wow, so romantic.



During the conversation, I confessed to May that I'm using her as my official 'girlfriend' to give me some breathing space in the cruel straight world that we live in.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...