After the I Rock mishap

I was at South Mumbai, the best place in Mumbai. I wandered throught he streets. I picked up a copy of the Times of India + Mumbai Mirror. Then I went in to Baristas coffee bar. I had a couple of delicious cups of coffee along with a sandwich while going through the newspaper. This reminded me of the life that I so wanted to live. It actually reminded me of Frasier's coffee shop.



Immediately after that, I went across Regal, one of the oldest cinemas in Mumbai. I hoped for some good movie. I wanted to see Iqbal badly. But I was disappointed to know that it was only up for the second show. When I scanned for what was coming up for the evening, I pleasantly surprised to realise that a critically acclaimed, out-of-the-normal movie was on. It was called 'Dansh'. A sort of darkish movie about revolution and the lives of people who live and die in it.



The movie is actually a night's events in Mizoram during the time when Mizoram National Congress had agreed for a truce with the Indian governement. I'm not going to give you the story. I thought that the movie was excellent. Especially the character sketches.



Then I got out and decided to decide what to do next. Just next to the Regal is the 'Sports Bar' which is a pub with pool, bowling etc. It also has loads of TV screens which screen the live sporting events. All this in a wonderfully ambient setting with good quality loud music.



I couldn't believe my luck when I went across it. Pearl Jam's 'Alive' was being played. I decided to go in. I went and sat at the bar table on a high stool and ordered for a Bacardi breezer. I had a most wonderful 10 minutes there listening to awesome music through excellent speakers sipping something which I liked.



I got out of that place with the longing to come back daily for 4 hours. But that wouldn't work out anyway. It is too expensive.



Then I went back to Regal and watched Iqbal. Another great movie. But the hottest part of the movie was Naseeruddin Shah. Whoa baby. What a hot stud. His chest hair was so sumptuous. I have to include him in my list. I'll do that next time.



The screen play is really good with lots of great humour in it. The only dark spot during Iqbal was that I got calls from my seniors in hospital. I decided to turn off the mobile phone until the movie had finished.



After the movie, I called them up only to know that my Sunday was ruined yet again.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...