The master and the servants

When I'm in the ward, I'm sort of the 'Master' and there are 'Servants' to work under me. There is no pun at all in the sentence preceding this even though it looks so like it has. Whatever! What I want to tell you is that I'm very happy with the servants in one of the wards that I work in. They are friendly, have sense of humour and are quirky in one way or the other. After last week's incident, I guess I'm trying harder as well. Anyway, I'm very happy. They warm my food when it comes as a parcel and stuff. I share it with them. Besides, there is this one servant which I would call BB who gives me a body to touch; in the good sense! hahaha

1 comment:

Kris Bass said...

Why are so many spam comments coming in?

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...