Things going wrong

Lots of bad things happened today.





  • The tubing issue is still not sorted. Already, my co-residents have assured me that I wouldn't have problems with the anaesthesia department. But that was the falsest of all assurances. In the morning, I already got a call from the lecturer asking me to pay.

  • Then I got a lot of rude comments from my seniors who said that I was not good at surgery and didn't not have the aptitude for Orthopaedics. Yeah, I'm not making it up. Just when I was doubting myself, they push me further into the hole.

  • My lecturer examined my ankle and gave me differential diagnoses

    • Rheumatoid Arthritis
    • Gout
    • Tubercular Arthritis


  • Another lecture from an anaesthesia lecturer over the phone did me in. She demands Rs. 8, 000 Rs. for the tubing!



I finally decided that I needed to take a break. I'm going to Xanders'.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...