Fit for surgery

Yesterday evening, after I had returned from my escapade of sorts, I reached my ward where my blood tests had arrived. And guess what! I was very very fit for surgery. I had enough blood in my body to survive two major orthopaedic surgeries!



Along with that, I awaited reports of the rest of the reports including my seropositivity status.



Another good thing happened yesterday night. I and my co-houseman went to a famous Marvadi resturant chain in South Mumbai. I can't recall their name. No, I get it now. BCTC - Bhagatchand Tarachand! But we had a great time there eating buttered up chappathis and curries. To top things off, we had two pints of buttermilk. Lovely evening!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bhagat Tarachands (there are at least 3 restaurants of the same name owned by feuding kin within a 100 metre radius) are Sindhi-run restaurants. And yes, being serving chaas in beer bottles tickles me no end.

When does your internship -- and your misery from lack of sleep and the bug-infested bed -- end?! Hope your health gets better.

Kris Bass said...

In another 6 months time. And it is first year of residency!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...