Dinner surprise

Sunday night, that is yesterday, I was in the mood for a nice dinner. Something like Tandoori chicken (I guess the thing has caught up) and beer. But then the routine place was far away. Besides, I needed to sleep.



So I thought, I'll visit a nearby hotel/bar which I haven't visited yet. I had heard that it was good. After visiting the ATM, I went to the hotel. As I was going through the menu, I was surprised out of my skins when someone came up from behind and asked



'Doctor, can we join you?'



It was none other than the relatives of a very nice patient that I have. They said that they were at first scared that I would scold them if I found them having a drink in the bar. I was scared to death hearing that. Is this what relatives thought of me? Come on, I'm a much better sport.



Eventually, the conversation drifted on about my drinking habits. They were surprised to hear me say that I only drink beer. I ordered Tandoori, naan and paneer etc. We talked a lot. They drank Whisky. They bought me beer.



Just as we were finishing, they requested not to speak about this dinner to the patient himself. They told me that the patient doesn't like them drinking. Soon after that, they added that the patient who has fractures of arms and legs fell down from a scaffolding after taking drinks.



What a coincidence!



Had a nice time. They even paid for the whole dinner! I'm lucky!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...