Coming out officially...

I had sent a call to the Psychiatrist on call for the patient that I posted about last post. It was a lady who had seen a few calls for my patient in the last few weeks. I had already established a rapport with him. I have to admit it, she is a very interesting person to talk to. Almost bubbly with smiles and jokes. As we were talking about, we entered the topic of counselling. I enquired if she could suggest someone in the department for counselling.



After that she started asking me questions about my problems. I mentioned a few of my problems. Then she asked me if I have a girlfriend. Well, I had the urge to tell her that I'm gay. And I did that. She was, as you would expect, warm and accepting. After that, I'd lost all my inhibiions and we talked for a good hour or so. It was nice experience. For one thing, I came out officially. Secondly, I think I have a good prospective friend - her blogname would be Dr. T!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...