And he too goes...

If it is a coincidence or what, my patient gets worser on the OPD days. Honestly, I don't think that I am fit enough for sitting at the OPD. With this amount of sleep deprivation, I'd rather miss the OPDs. I'm making use of this time by catching up on my newspaper reading. Last few weeks, I was almost out of touch by about a week. After this week, I'll at least finish a day's newspaper on the day after.



Finally, in the afternoon, the patient died. I didn't try to revive him too much after strict instructions from seniors. But I felt bad that I couldn't do anything; even to a man who had little hope of making it.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...