More home food +updates

This week, I started a new system for dinner. The kind of food that I used to eat back at home delivered as a parcel daily evening. Whoa, having a good time with it. The only disappointment is that I'm eating it so late that it loses all its taste. But still it is quite great!



Besides, I'm having this episode of oral ulceration which is destroying the peace of my life. About 25 ulcers in the floor of my mouth. Along with that, as a compliment, I'm having fever and sore throat. I guess I need to take antibiotics.



On the family front, today, I chatted simultaneously with my sister and my parents. It felt great. They saw me on webcam too. One good day despite the fever and ulcers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the posts.....and especially the way its put..on one day the entire week gets updated!! just like yr amassed newspapers..cheers..:)

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. dabba eh? my roomie recenntly got one for herself.. homecooked bong food! lol.. i plitely declined, however. i know it's unhealthy, but i still love eatin absolutely random stuff for dinner...!!! ;-)

hope ure feeling better by now. take BCosuls.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...