Social networking craze

I think I mentioned somewhere that I had assigned my entire last weekend for getting back on the social networking glitz. First of all, you people must understand that when I keep something for some period of time, I normally end up getting so engrossed by it that it changes my entire lifestyle.

I am still social networking through MySpace, FaceBook and Orkut! It's been almost 6 days! It's fun and stuff. But it's kinda boring for people like one's boyfriend.

The last few days, we have been hanging out together. But there was hardly any conversation! I would keep myself busy by 'social networking' while poor Vinokur would try in vain to initalize a conversation. I guess it's a facet of my personality that he's never seen. And because we're husband and husband, he'll have to get used to it!

And by the way, the Music iLike plugin on MySpace is simply fabulous. It has a quiz on music. I scored more that 2,500 points at over 80% (correct answers) to become a Music Expert.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...