My blog's worthlessness

You know something, I think my blog isn't worthy of this much of my attention. I do a lot of posting and commenting and criticism and other shit. I hardly get any comments and stuff. I have in fact changed my blog's header to a supposedly 'cute' picture and still no comments?

I actually did some research online to estimate how much my blog is worth. It came out to be some 560$ or something. That has at least temporarily saved my ego.

My blog is worth $564.54.


I'm still hurt. It will take some time to recover. You know, I'm an attention seeking, narcissistic arse. I need to be acknowledged and stuff.

5 comments:

Tapak said...

Hey, I love reading your blog even in my busy hectic life here but was lazy to comment. Most of them are busy. so may not comment unless they are interested in something else. I love reading your blog because it is nice to see other people like me. You know what I mean.

I am sorry to hear an intelligent guy failed in exam. But you are doing a lot in your hectice life . Blogging , going to be a future rock star and a doctor. That is great man. Keep u the good work.

I myself is lazy to reply for comments in my blog.

Kris Bass said...

That's releiving. Thanks Tapak!

flygye12 said...

i checked my blog's worth. it is ......$ 0.00 .

pls keep that widget their i'll keep checking if my stock is rising :)


i always wonder why u don't get any comments? do u painfully delete them one by one ?

Kris Bass said...

Are you crazy? I don't delete anything! I wish I got more comments.. make this more interactive and stuff. Any ideas?

flygye12 said...

hmm...my ideas---->back links work like wonder. leave comments on blogs of people who often comment on others' blogs, they are the ones who will always always post a comment on yours , they have this OCD about it.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...