Queer Azaadi

Mumbai, the queen of all cities, decided to not take part in the pride marches held across the country about a couple of weeks back. Why? Because we wanted it to be more special. That’s the reason our very own pride march is going to be on the 16th of August this year.

Our team of activists have united and created a blog for this. It’s called Queer Azaadi. Go check it out and give us support in whichever way you can.

I’m very upbeat about this because it’s the first time that I am getting a chance to become an activist. The other day, I was talking to my sister about the march and the chances of me coming on television and the press. She was almost annoyed. She went on to saying that she didn’t think that we didn’t have the rights to fight for our rights?

Cool, ain’t it? I mean, defending my sister here, I don’t think that she didn’t mean to say what she said. But at the same time I hope that when she sees me in one of the press articles (if I come on them, that is) in a good light, she’ll change!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey kriss, please check the blog link to queer azaadi. don't think it's linked correctly. cheers.

Kris Bass said...

I did. Thanks for pointing out the mistake!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...