Back to the libary

It seems precocious to everyone. The fact that I’m happy and cool about failing the exam adds to the weirdness. But it’s true, I’m back to the library from the next day after submitting the examination forms for the re-exam. I feel that now, when we are going through this phase of relative lack of necessity of Kris at the recording studio, I should ‘kick-start’ my studies.

Indeed, I did ‘kick-start’ my studies. It went well as well. I’m reading some paediatric Orthopaedics of a book authored by Tachdjian. It is fun to read when there is no deadlines and pressure. Ideally, I should have passed my exams as well. Then it would have been even more rebellious.

Honestly, I would like to put in as many hours as I can to studies when I get those hours because I know that in the coming months, with the hectic schedule of the album, videos etc I will be getting less and less of time to study, forget the peace of mind. To top things off, the album schedule coincides with my exam dates! Cool, ain’t it?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...