Xander's response

Yesterday, we were about to receive the termination letters/evacuation from the Corporation. Although everyone is assured that these are tactics to scare us and segregate us, I still had fears of harm to my belongings. So I called Xander up later in the night (around midnight) before the notices were supposed to be issued by the Dean.



He was totally unaware about the strike and other developments. I thought that it was typical of him, so unaware of what is happening to the outside world. He said he can't make it. Didn't say any specific reason first. When I called him and requested again, he said that he was sleepy. I said that it is very important for me and that I can't do it alone. He said that he's not coming.



Honestly, I was very disappointed. I was even ashamed to tell it to my sister/friends about this.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...