Post emerg grogginess

Today, I feel groggy now as I'm typing this. The damage control has been completed. I've ordered for a new card. I have withdrawn money and bought a wallet and a cute 'Jaipur touchstone' key/letter hanger for my room.



Now I have to go back to ward and finish things off before its too late. I might try to lodge a police complaint as well.



I would like to carry on with my apparent feeling of being 'in control'. I think that when you are satisfied with yourself, you look much better... handsome... or beautiful depending on who and what we are. I was complimented on my looks by 3 - 4 unrelated persons yesterday and the day before.



That felt good!



Now, I'm hoping that tomorrow, another 24 hour day and the busy busy next week will be easy on me and let me sort of 'recover' from my new lack of self-assurance.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...