Rusticated - a martyr's story

Finally, the administration has dealt it's supposedly 'deathblow'. It has rusticated 50 doctors from each hospital in Mumbai and asked them to evacuate the hostels within 4 hours of the notice. I happened to be one amongst them - A martyr. Reminded me of 'Rang De Basanti' a lot!



I didn't have any other choice but to empty my room and shift back to my old room. I don't know what I should feel like. On one side, Xander's repsonse is still confusing. On the other side is a very slight fear about my career!



The strike meanwhil has intensified and has reached all India level. Our blog is doing well and I'm getting a lot of appreciation for my hard work.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...