Explanation from Xander

Today morning, in a reply to an SMS sent by Xander which read
'doc, sorry for y'day. you ok?'

I wrote 'I am busy. I was shocked by what you said yesterday.'


He replied 'Good, now u get a taste of your own medicine, hits hard doesnt it? Thanx for all your timely help too, dont bark if you cant take care of the aftermath, its no wonder ur losing gud friends, u expect without givn, independence is not humane, but INDEPENDENCE ROCK is another thing, hell, even u shud agree t2 that, u wrote these days urself, victim to ur selfish vision, need self re-affirmation. im willing to give our wierd relationship one last shot, are U? Busy fuck'



I was shocked again to say the least. I waited till I got some time in the night to reply to him saying that we needed to sort this thing out by talking one on one. I had also asked something like 'Why are we doing this to each other'



He replied 'Ur doin this, no WE! do U understand? i had tried to put... fuck, i dont need 2 justify my actions 2 u anymore, do what u feel like, im off 2 sleep, gotta get BUSY myself ! G'nite



I'm totally confused as to what to do?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...