Computer plans

In the afternoon off tha I got, I went to the bank and applied for my new debit card. Then, I talked about taking a personal loan for my PC. They said they will get back to me regarding that.



My speaker which is given for service and the guitar which is given for repair are both not done yet. So my visit to South Mumbai was wasted. Now I'm sitting here typing in all the updates.



In between, I met Ray online. I'm very happy about that. He half-briefed me about another jack-off in the bus. I'm so waiting for him to detail it to me on the phone.



This Sunday's Xander's birthday. I hope I can celebrate in a big way. I've already almost totally made up my mind about not going home for the leave that I'm getting. Instead, I plan to hang out with Xander, chill and maybe take a PC.



By the way, Jerry's birthday is also coming up coming Thursday!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...