'Syriana'

When I came out of INOX, I took my mobile phone from my jean pocket, opened the 'Opera Mini' browser and typed in frantically in the 'Google' search box and clicked search. I made sure that my friend and room partner N was not saying this.



When were started on our way back to the hospital, I piggy-backing on N's bike, I was trying to sort through the search results. I was disappointed that nothing seemed to be relevant enough. And then came the expected dreaded question 'Kris, I didn't understand most of the story. Can you explain it.'



I started explaining and the story immediately started becoming clearer even in my head. I managed to not give myself away though and I was proud of that fact. But, I still wanted to search more. Now I gave the search option 'Syriana Spoilers'.



If you guys think that my intelligence levels are par with imbecility, then, you are wrong! Definitely! Because I didn't mess it all up! I still got majority of the story clear. But I must admit that I was struggling. I have this habit of doing that. Maybe I'm not concentrating enough on the movies. There, I would like to also point out that the whole point in watching movies is to relax. Or so, people say. I don't think so. You should brain your way around the plot mah lil baby!



Anyways, I finally found a cybercafe near the hospital and got around to understanding the whole blood story. It is just awesome!



The movie deserves the 4.5 stars it got in Times of India today!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...