Another holiday

Today, for the third day in consecution, the he-bitch spoilt my day. He is so crazy. The craziest part of his craziness is that he doesn't make eye contact when he first me. Instead, like when cats fight with each other, he eyeballs are skewed and focussed in a totally different direction.



I was able to get out of the hospital at around 3.30 pm and since then I'm on the computer trying to get some more reviews about Samsung LCD monitors. I want to badly go for a 17" TFT/LCD monitor. But I don't know if my budget will allow me.



Meanwhile, I'm back to e-mailing with my folks who have apologized to me. It definitely felt odd hearing/reading the apology. But still, I think I deserved it.



Yet another interesting thing is that I'm keeping in touch with the set of friends I earned during the period of the strike. That is a good sign. I hope I can build on such friendships.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...