Am I back with my sister?

These days, I don't know why or how... but I'm talking regularly on the phone with my sister. Last two days, we talked over 20 minutes. That's almost like crazy.



Flash to the past - I used be big time friends with my sister. In fact she was my only best friend since childhood. I and she shared a friendship that I thought would last forever. When she went to Chenai for her job, the relationship didn't lose its charm. But when she got married, things changed. She had more responsibilities. She had her husband as her best friend.



Besides, the way things were going on in her post-marital life was unacceptable to me. I tried to do my best. But then, I myself decided to gradually cut out on my closeness. That was the time when I met Mr. Lion around 2 years back.



Now, she's getting to me. We are discussing more about each other. Maybe because her incorrigible in-laws aren't there. She gets freedom and time to talk.



So maybe, we are getting it back.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...