Getting back in track

Today was different. I rejoined work after a bloody long gap of 12 days. Work was light as the wards were near empty. During the afternoon, I shifted back to my new room. That's the second time that I'm shifting to the same room in 45 days.



Then, there was this awesome sincere, straight-from-your-chest speech by our Strike Co-ordinator who tried to clarify the 'cloud' at the end of the strike. By 'cloud' I mean a lot of issues which didn't turn out to be the way we had hoped for.



I was impressed and the speech totally extinguishe my personal 'Cloud'. What happened next was insane. Personal issues, anger, rage and near-chaos and a near-fight as well. At the end of it all, didn't leave a feeling of satisfaction.



Personally, I think I could do a lot with the 4 K more that I'm about to get. Better wardrobe, More investment in music etc are some options.



In the night, I went out for food actually, but ended up getting to near-drunken state. Then I tried shagging at my room of course. Didn't work out.



Haha... fun day!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...