Explicit content - The ultimate cruising experience - Ray is the master

Yesterday, I heard the most daring bizarre cruising episode that Ray ever indulged in. I didn't detail because until the whole thing grew up on me. Without further ado..



Ray was coming back to my hometown from his home in a public bus. The time was around 2 pm to 4 pm. He jacked off an fiftyish guy in the packed bus in the presence of almost all of his family - his wife, son, daughter in law etc.



CRAZY SHIT!



I couldn't believe he pulled it off. I mean, how daring. Much like the gay version of 'Who Dares Wins'. And I felt like I'm the biggest loser in this world without even having one cruising experience.



Honestly, I can't still imagine the expert craftsmanship that he has for this. I can't detail it of course. But still!



Ray is so awesome!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...