Random musings - 11.15 pm

As I sat sipping tea and munching a bun maska, I keenly observe the two elderly servants doing their night shift duties. One regularly makes tea for me. The other one is a hot dad with pristine facial features and a totally seductive smile. He was cleaning a rack with large bottles of medications. A bottle cap falls down as I stare at him dreaming about some action. I call out 'Munshiji, something fell down'. A boisterous laugh featuring the wonderfully trimmed mustache vibrating ensues and he says 'Sahibji, I'll put it back up'. My emotions run high and I mutter under my breath 'Sexy bastard'. Then I picture me making out with him in the elevator. And then, my colleague calls me and reminds me to finish up the work early.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...