Officially out of the hospital... but

On the last day of my official posting at the hospital, which was yesterday, I felt good about my work there. I think everyone was happy with me. Everyone was wishing me the very best of luck. In the evening yesterday, I felt that I was going to miss the hospital. Since the hospital was the place where I get most of morale boosts which I need so badly, I decided to keep on working again.



Today morning, I went back again. Everyone was a little surprised despite the fact that I had told them that I might drop in occasionally.



My posting in unofficial now and I don’t have obligations. That relieves me off of all the conflicts that I have by not putting in sufficient care for the patients. This means that I can concentrate more on the theory aspects. I have therefore, made a decision that I will read up something everyday and will try to put that to use in clinical experiences.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...