I'm totally past it

Yes. It is official. The dump just got filled. I'm out of my depression. Take a look at this. I even came up with a chemical formula for this.



Kris_down + (2 movies + Ray + recording a song) --> Kris_normal + 2 CO2 + 44 H20



Today, I had a great day at the hospital. I did something new today. My chief was impressed with something else that I had done. He has promised me to perfor a major surgery next week! Oh wow!



I tried re-recording the bass line in my new song which is called 'Oddity'. I did write something lyrically for it. But I don't think what I wrote fits in. I have to re-write.



Then I had this queer dream. No, nothing associated with sex. 'Queer' as in odd, different. I dreamt that I lost my mobile phone in a bus. The story goes like this. I'm in the back seat of the bus. The bus falls into a gutter. It shakes me up so much, the mobile phone which I was holding flew out of my hands and landed on someone's lap 6 rows (yes, I remember that. It is just 6) ahead.



No one else notices it. That is strange. I think I'll get it back from the guy as I get down at my stop. But when the train arrives at the stop, I realize that the guy has just disappeared. With my mobile. I have lost yet another electronic gadgetry.



Then the mobile phone rang. In real life dumbo. It was Chuck on the other end. He just called up to ask what is happening. He will take another day to arrive. And is not planning to join the hospital immediately. Apparently Sreex's birthday is on Friday and they are going to celebrate.



When he hangs up, I began to worry. I had lost my mobile. And I'm sweaty because somewhere in the sleep, I had switched of the ceiling fan. I take a look at myself in the mirror. Whoa! That is what you called horrible. I need a hair cut.



I go out and have one in the barber shop that I have been going to since I was a kid. There is a hot Dad there. But I never get to get done by him. Just about always, I am attended to by the non-hot guy.



Today too, I just missed getting done by the hot Dad. But, I got a lot of talk time with him. He is a diabetic, heart-patient etc and he consults me regularly. I had a detailed talk with him. This is one real advantage with being a doctor. You can initiate almost everyone into talking about there ailments. The sad bit is that I get hardons using that. Perverted? Yeah, whatever!



Then I do something which defines gayness. I go to the supermarket and buy a shit load of stuff like deos, hair gels and shampoos. I buy something that I've never tested. And I spend about 40 minutes for selecting these. And I don't buy anything other than these.



After this I hang out at my friend's place. There again, I get to use my role as a doctor to good effect. I guess being a doc helps you out immensely in such social situations.



And now I'm back home. Looking back at the day, I can definitely say that I'm back!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...