Angry folks

Two weeks back, I got my parents a mobile connection. Since then, I've been trying to make them understand how to make things work. Inexplicably, I've very little patience for them.



I have tried telling them the basics in navigating through the menus etc. But they don't grasp that at all. When they repeatedly ask me dumb queries, I get really pissed.



Finally, I suggested that they use the user manual available with the phone and figure their way out themselves. Still, they repeat the mistakes.



Today, while I was having dinner watching a delightful episode of Spongebob Squarepants, my Dad was trying to send a message to my sister. He failed thrice. He asked me help thrice. All the three times, I said you can figure it out with the manual.



That is it. He exploded. He asked me to get myself out of the house and take the mobile, the computer and all the other things that I use with me.



I feel bad. But it did reconfirm the fact that the decision I took to move out of home forever is wise.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...