Chuck's back

Chuck's back from his honeymoon which was almost ruined by the coldwave up north. He confessed that the cold weathere didn't really spoil all the 'fun'. I saw the photos. Some of them are awesome. The ones in the snow really stole my attention. And I'm immensely relieved to know that Nikon Camera that I bought him is working.



He is considerate. He bought be a sweatshirt like Tee Shirt. The color is aarghish. But still, it is fine.



And we are back on without much of problems. I'm relieved that my recent problems with him didn't raise their ugly head once again.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...