Double bill

The weekend on a bluesy weekend should have been dull. But I enjoyed the Sunday very much. First of all I recorded something new. And it sounds okay. I experimented with the bass quite a lot. But the only real problem lies in the tone that I extract out of my electric guitar through my marshall amp. I guess it will take a lot of time to get better.



That must have been the potion. I had planned to go for a movie - Ocean's 12 to be specific - with Ray in the evening. We did just that. I thought the movie was fantastic. I mean, it is so fast-paced you can't miss a scene. It is totally intelligent sort of a movie. Add to it a lot of good screenplay and George Clooney -- Oooh it was awesome!



The surprising thing was that our evening didn't end just like that. We had dinner at our favorite restaurant and then went for another movie - National Treasure. It can't be compared with Ocean's 12. But still I enjoyed the latter half of the movie.



I think I'm past the nadir, of my depression that is.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...