Starting shifting chores

Today, I started doing shifting-chores before I shift my arse out of my home town to the metropolitan city. Curiously enough, I started out with the re-building of my mp3 collection. I am very sad to admit that my once-enormous collection of Rock/Alternative songs has been destroyed thanks to a few 'friends' of mine. They simply lost the CDs or didn't return them back. I used to be one of the pioneers in that genre in my home town. In fact, my mp3 collection was copied and pirated all throughout southern India if I'm not over-estimating.



I want to be meticulous in this aspect. Therefore I started searching for some software that would help me sort my mp3 collection with ID3 tags etc. I spent 12 hours of a perfect Sunday doing that. Finally, in the night I found one which seems good enough for the purpose.



In between, I took my mother to watch Black, the movie which I fell in love with 9 days back. She seemed to have liked it. If you are asking me why I took the initiative to take her out to watch a movie instead of Ray or Chuck, I'd say that it was an shallow effort from my side to impress my mother and making her believe that I'm still interested in doing things other than fighting with her.

3 comments:

R said...

Hey Kriss,
i have been reading you for some time now and it has been a long time we did not hear about Mr. Lion. Any news?

Kris Bass said...

The last time I exchanged e-mails with Mr. Lion, he was busy with plans to travel for a conference. He was going to present a topic at the conference. It has been a while since I met him. I know I should take the initiative. But the situations at home aren't all that great for that.

phougat said...

may i know which software u used to get the missing tags of mp3

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...