!!!!

You are not going to believe this. Definitely not. Not in a million years time. I was hit on by another Dad from my very own hometown on an international website for admirers of SilverDaddies - Silverdaddies.com. Come on! Pinch me. Bite me. I'm still not convinced that this is not a dream!



When I found Mr. Lion in there, I thought that I was the luckiest person on earth. How else can you explain the fact that I could find someone who is interested in older male sex in my hometown? Now I found another!



The thing which is even more unbelievable is that Ray was not as excited about it when I told him this fact. In fact he downplayed the whole thing. I'm totally confused here. I thought that he is the one who should be more interested in such a development. Why?




  • He doesn't wear metallic braces which can hurt tender appendages.
  • He is going to remain here for another year at the least.
  • He is more into cruising than me.


Yet, he is still not excited. Not half as excited as I'm. How odd!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...