Exhibitionist Doctor

Chuck never believes when I state, with statistical backing of course, the prevalence of male homosexuality in our hometown. He still hold firm on the belief that I’m making all this up. I quote from Ray’s gazillion experiences while cruising, without mentioning his name of course.



Similarly I, being interesting a variety sexual perversions like voyeurism, undinism, exhibitionism etc, also argue about their prevalence. He doesn’t buy my story.



But something has changed it all. I had told him about a 60+ doctor in my neighborhood who is well known for his unnatural tendencies. He is a notorious exhibitionist and womanizer. There used to be a time about 3 years back when I used to take my dog out for a walk in the morning to see his package in its full glory while he will be sitting on the porch of his home. He would be wearing a ‘lungi’ folded up so high that the only thing it covers is an area about 3 mm north and south of his groin fold. I told him about this guy. But still, he refused to believe me.



Yesterday, when he was giving me a ride home on his motorcycle, he saw it. It was late in the evening. We were riding past this Doctor’s house and there he was standing in front of the gate to his house with his butt facing us – I mean the real ‘buttocks’ facing us. He was wearing his traditional high-riding lungi alright. This time he was pulling it up with his hands to show us his ass.



I hope I manage to make him see some male-on-male action – real-time that is.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...