Ray in an accident

Today, I had a call from Chuck saying that my parents had asked him to contact Ray to tell him to check my hot uncle up once again because he was not feeling well. But he wasn’t able to contact Ray. I had called Ray up and asked him if he could go. He said he would.



In the evening, he called me back saying that everything was fine… except for the fact that he was involved in an accident on his way back from home. Nothing serious though. But it could have been much worse. Head on collision with another bike inside my lane. Anyway, everyone is safe.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...