Ray and May and Chuck

I think it's time for some updating about my friend's from Kerala.

Ray: I was startled to a coma when I read this message from Ray 'Hey what's up? I might get married soon. Talk to you later. Bye.'. The nerve! I mean, he stashes in such an epochal statement in between casual banter. I was at the studio when I received the message and I coudln't call him back. I did call him back today. Apparently, he needs a partner. And he is not happy with the 'male' partners that he has had. He, by the way, is a bisexual who hasn't had sex with a woman yet. So, he thinks that he might fit right into the straight marriage thingy. When I asked him if he's going to come out to the woman, hey said 'Not now. Sometime later.' I asked him when is sometime, he said 'A long, long time.' I don't know what to say. I can't force him. All I know is that I think it isn't fair for both him and his future wife.

May: May is the coolest woman ever. She finished her residency in Ahmedabad with ease. She's back with her parents for a little break in Bangalore. And the coolest part is that she's going to work in CMC Vellore as a senior resident in the department of Hemato-Oncology! How fucking cool is that? I am proud of her!

Chuck: Chuck is doing his multiple roled life to perfection. The perfect Dad, the perfect Son, the perfect Husband, the perfect Friend etc. He calls me up and says 'Look, I know you have failed your exams and stuff but you don't have to be so cool about that. You can call me up and talk to me. Anybody can fail exams. You just got lucky!' What can you say to that? Nothing! As always, he cheered me up and we talked about how fast his daughter is growing and stuff.

You know what I feel like? Blessed! Yes, because of the wonderfully weird set of friends that I have who care for me!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...