Livin' on a Credit Card

This month, after paying off the minimum amount allowed for the bills (credit card, mobile phone), I have just 300 odd rupees left in by bank. For all my shopping, grocery requirements, I am using my credit card now. And I’m not eating out other than when absolutely necessary. The food at the studios goes to the tab of studio expenses which we don’t have to pay for out of our pockets right now. That works to my advantage.

Otherwise, the commuting in the buses and the occasional snack at the canteen is what causes me to drain my money.

The looming darkness of the future is damning. What the fuck do I do about internet, cable and next month’s bills. Unless the record labels steps up and fulfills the promises that were stated at the time of the signing of the contract, I am going to be in tatters!

2 comments:

flygye12 said...

i don't know why but i always seem to post on ur money related posts ;) maybe i relate to ur money woes....pl avoid using the credit card...i made my partner handover his own cards to me, they're so easy to use but the installments never seem to end....i plan to pay off the full amount in sep end and after that they will be destroyed!

Kris Bass said...

Even I don't want to indulge in too much of crediting. But then, in times like these, to retain a semblance of civilized living, we have to! I get your point though.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...