The spat

I don't know how to explain how badly I want to go back home. I want to hang out like how I used to for one last time before Ray finishes his studies and goes home. Besides I want a break. I had taken the opportunity to ask my lecturer about a leave next month. He denied it at first citing the strike as a reason.



But persistence from my side made me him grant a 4 day leave. I asked about air tickets and it would cost around 10 grand for me to make it to and fro. I'm thinking about it for the last week or so.



I asked my sister and she said that it is not a good idea just because there is a family function coming up on the weekend where I'm going and it'll mess up my plans with my friends.



When I called up folks tonite, I heard the same bad things that I hate to hear. My Mom repeatedly said that I'm selfish, that I don't maintain contacts and I took all the wrong decisions in my life. They wanted me to not come home and work out my issues with the debit card/bank account/licence etc.



I got so pissed tha I hung up on them. Later I had a talk with my sister who asked me to not be too childish. But I can't help it. I wanted to get away from home so that things will remain okay between me and my folks. Nothing. Everything's the same. The same dirty truth.



Now I'm thinking of flying to my home town and staying with my friends without even letting know my folks that I'm around. That's crazy. But that's how bad I feel.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...