Bad emergency

Today's was a really tiring emergency day. Yesterday night, I could sleep for around an hour only as one of my patient got bad in the early morning hours. I had to stabilize her and to transfer her to a different department. I achieved that by around 11.30 AM. After that, I joined the OPD and then I went to the ward. After finishing my work, I got back to my emrgency department without having lunch.



Therefore, I felt a lot tired. I didn't wash up for the surgeries later on in the night. I managed to sleep for around an hour and half co-ordinating with my houseman.



Tomorrow, I plan to go to get my speakers etc. in the afternoon. Therefore, no sleep then as well.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...