Another guy from the hospital

It's been a long time since I posted about 'gay' looking people in real life. I don't know why though, I was reading something on the internet and I just remembered that there is this guy in the hospital who is so gay looking.



This guy is a physiotherapist student and I I suspect I've seen him in one of the GB meetings. In hindsight, that seems like a very attractive profession. You can touch up and fondle up people when you are a physiotherapist. At my native place, there is this physiotherapy student, a friend of my friend, who always keeps on boasting how he gets laid with his clients. Maybe this guy is also getting offers.



Anyway, he is fair, tall, cute and has a great looking spectacles. He is very effeminate in talk as well as gestures. Now, I have made eye contact with him twice. But he has not responded back. Now, don't get confused. I'm not getting attracted to him or anything. It is just that 'I get that you are like me' look.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...