Pinching myself

It's almost dawn here in India. It is the 'latest' I've ever been up to do anything like this for a long long time. I realized it when Vinokur said that it's time for him to go to bed. Anyway, since it is such an ungainly hour to write & edit some of the detailed posts that are in the pipe line, I'd like to keep my post short and sweet.

I've been totally bewildered by the responses that I got for the Vinokur photograph post. Thank you. I and Vinokur both feel honored and privileged to be the subject of adulation and adoration. This unreasonable increase in viewership has also manifested in this.

Engayging Life has been declared the best General blog and the best overall blog at a blog-review site called Linq.in. I have no clue as to how this might have happened. My nefarious self suspected a big hoax and needed a virtual 'pinch' (refer to this link) to confirm this.

This winds up an incredible day for me; a day in which I saw my own life on the silver screen in the movie Rock On, in which I got a few positive responses to my latest song, in which we got confirmation of a full night slot at the Hard Rock Cafe in Mumbai, in which we were given new hopes by the record label, in which I spent a wonderful night with my friends over wine. I'll post about all these shortly after I catch up on some well deserved snooze. Love ya 'll!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard Rock Cafe??
Super-awesome :) :)

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!
And I'm the first to congratulate you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

pepe M. said...

mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
you deserved that! your playing at Hard Rock cafe? whoa! i can someone's going places...

pepe M. said...

*i can see...

Anonymous said...

congrats for winning the award. I am sure you deserve it because you write well.

Anonymous said...

p.s have you ever thought of shifting to wordpress? it's very convenient for those leaving comments too! And a good community out there.

Kris Bass said...

@ Unsungpsalm: I know! ;)

@ Famous Quotations: Wow! Thank you! I still don't get why I got the Labor Day Blog Of the Day awards!

@ Unsungpsalm: Thanks again! I don't know what's happenening to me here!

@ Pepe: (Hugs) Thanks!

@ Nita: Thanks a lot! But two awards in one day? And... I have considered moving to wordpress. But then, no patience to do the entire thing right now! ;) Will do that asap!

Rambunctious WhipperSnapper said...

Congratulations dude ...

This rocker is going places .....

woo hoo ...

Kris Bass said...

@ Ramby: Thanks man! Woo Hoos back!

(Check yer e-mail bud!)

Anonymous said...

Whuh Huh? Why move to Wordpress? I like it not! I trying to find way to edit template. WHY wordpress?

Kris Bass said...

@ Unsungpsalm: Well, I like WordPress actually! And hence, I thought, I could...

Reema said...

Ohh my god!! so many awards! jealous :P Congrats dear!

Kris Bass said...

@ Reema: I don't know why I'm getting them all anyway! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

A nice day! Hope you have more such ones :) Please do consider the wordpress shift :)

Kris Bass said...

@ Myheadtrip: Yeah, I hope too. The wine is still left in the bottle on the kitchen counter. Why are you so for a WordPress shift?

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...