The green eyed beauty

I'm sorry I didn't do this post earlier. I was too tired and sleepy to do this yesterday itself. For some reason or the other, I woke up very early around 4.30 am. I did my chores and worked on a song a little before having a rehearsal session with Noise Market.

Soon after that, I left for the much awaited GB brunch which costume party was themed Madonna meets Munnabhai. When I came to Mumbai 3 and half years back, a GB Brunch was the first GB event that I had gone to. It was a very liberating experience then as I was ushered into the world of open gay social life. I had gone with a good friend of mine who also happens to be a red-hot-shot surgeon.

This time around, the event was boring. There were hardly 50 men attending. The various events which took place were based on the theme. The music was drab too because of the shabby speaker system. The only fun game was a contest to put the maximum number of condoms on a brinjal held as a dick. Ironically, I and my partner (for the event) won the event with 7 and a half condoms!

The food was delicious. More so because of the mere fact that I have not been eating anything decent for the past 2 months or so. I had lots of chicken & fish and biriyani. That itself made the event worthwhile for the entry charge. But the real treat was this middle aged balding man with green eyes. I was so ogling at him that I wished I could hit on him. Thankfully, one of my other doctor friends was his friend and I was introduced to him. But I couldn't talk to him much. He had to leave and so did I.

I came back home kinda disappointed that the brunch wasn't as exciting as I had thought it could be. I was so tired and sleepy that I came and sent Vinokur a message stating the obvious and that I was going to sleep. I was hoping to get back up early to catch him before his sleeptime. But that didn't happen. I slept for a cool 13 hours and woke up at around 10 in the morning!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Unfortunate.

But then again, it seems that there is always a next time...

Firebolt said...

Aw, damn! Better luck next time.

Kris Bass said...

@ Unsungpsalm @ Firebolt: 'Hope that's left, is it too easy to forget?' ;)

Reema said...

Hmm so like straight men u too love someone or is committed to someone but that doesnt stop u from hitting on or ogling at someone else!!! :P
Men!!!

Kris Bass said...

Reema: So you think that it's a sin to have a crush on/ogle at other people if you are already committed. What kind of society do you live in? ;)

Kris Bass said...

Reema: So you think that it's a sin to have a crush on/ogle at other people if you are already committed. What kind of society do you live in? ;)

Reema said...

not sin but infidelity or rather the beginning of it :)I live in a society same as yours but i m from venus and u r from mars

Kris Bass said...

Reema: I'm shocked. I always confess to Vinokur about my crushes. We used to have an open relationship a while back when we both 'talked' to our 'sex partners'. So what do you say?

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...