Hoping to Rock tonight

I didn't get any time to type in a detailed post. I was busy with rehearsals and stuff. I'm actually about to leave for my last minute rehearsal after which we will head over to Hard Rock Cafe, Mumbai. We are not very confident but we know that we always perform better than expected. My state of emotion can be seen in this picture from old archives.


Hoping to see a few of you tonight. Wish us luck!

(PS: No cover charges before 8 pm. The bands start playing by around 9.30. We'll be in the middle portion of the 3 hour long live performance.)

13 comments:

Soham Shah said...

All the very best !!

We all r certain that u'll do good ..

Anonymous said...

All the best... you rock...

:D

Anonymous said...

"break a leg" but not your own! You don't need any luck because you got skills! -DH

Kris Bass said...

@ Soham Shah: Thank you!

@ Blogging Knight: Thank you!

@ Duncan: Nope, no one should break their legs. Then, I'll have to attend to them and not play! ;)

Prash said...

Not only His Excellency The Devil wishes you luck but also blesses you...amen ! ;-) LOL

That is a lovely pic of you ! You are hot ! ;-) Lucky Vinokur !

Vee said...

Chak De Phatte Guru

Reema said...

All the best!!

Vinz said...

Gud luck..!!
let me know when u perform in pune..

Kris Bass said...

@ Prash: Who is the Devil? And well, you just officially become the 39th person who thinks that I'm hot.

@ Oxy: Thank you!

@ Reema: Thank you!

@ Vinz: Thank you. Sure!

Prash said...

I am THE DEVIL and swats is THE ANGEL...:-)

39th person ? I don't believe it. There are more !

Kris Bass said...

@ Prash: Uh, well it's actually just 33. I thought it would be cooler to overstate it! ;)

Prash said...

exaggeration - human tendency !

Kris Bass said...

@ Prash: Hyperbole, my word for that. I love using that! Everyone does. It's the best way for humor!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...