The tiring day - executing responsibilities

Post emergency days are driving me tired these days. This weekend was a special weekend without the major OT on a Saturday. But we had an academic event lined up for that. I wasn't in the mood for that. With Xander's b'day looming and with all the plans that we guys are making, I was more interested in that.

We have stuff lined up to buy for him

  • A Shure vocal microphone
  • PS2 Stuff including memory cartridges and controllers
  • Nokia handfree; his was lost
  • Imported Liquor
  • Sweets, chocoloates
  • Corduroy cap that Xander adores which went missing last month mysteriously
  • T-shirts, Cigarette lighters and other stuff


But still, I don't know what's wrong with the academics here. There is no real interest. That's probably because we don't get any time to relax and then to study. My life as a busy registrar who's actually interested in staying at the wards and doing work with my alter-life as a bassist certainly adds to the cause.

With great talents comes great responsibility of managing them I feel (LOLz at the RottenTomatoes.com article title on Spidey 3 picture galleries.

Anyways, I was so tired despite having to do nothing basically, that I slept and I overslept in the process. Thereby, I denied my gang to get in touch with thim despite their earnest efforts.

What eventually transpired was that Parry, Sandy and S. went out to town to buy gifts for me. The masterplan of letting GS buy the microphone for Xander didn't quite work. But there is a tomorrow ahead for converting 'talents' to 'responsibility' executions!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...