Sister in town

Yesterday, meeting with my sister didn't take place. She was supposed to drop down to the hospital sometime today before leaving. And she did that at the time when I was at my busiest. I had my follow-up OPD in the afternoon. She came here just after the OPD began. Obviously, I couldn't have run out of the OPD to see her.

So she had to roam around the campus (with my brother-in-law) until about quarter past five when I finally got free. Then I went over to her cousin in-law's place where she was staying on her brief 24 hour stay. From there, we started immediately to the railway station.

The funny thing about all this is the hurriedness in it. I was able to at least not disappoint her parents-in-law by giving medications and stuff for her MIL's knee, shoulder pain.

I was very happy with what had happened.

Back at the hospital after that, I worked till about 3 AM so as to finish most of the work.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...