The day which was screwed by my dick-head of a junior

Today again I was involved in three of the four surgeries which took place. I actually performed a hemi replacement of hip as well. But the strangest incident was the fact that my Associate Professor, with whom I have been having a rather 'friendlier' relationship, called me in to help him out in a problem case despite my colleague and senior being washed up with him. Apparently, he trusts me more than those two.

And he called something which I did 'sexy' which sent rages of suppressed laughter through the Operation Table. As usual, after he had left leaving almost the entire closure to ME (and not the other two), there were those nasty comments about what I talked to him in the calls that I make at night!

Fuck off pricks!

My evening round which was supposed to be an early affair got delayed because S. had dropped by. We jammed some songs in my room as my roomie had left for a few days to visit his uncle. Oh yeah and before he left, he had left a message as SMS on my mobile phone which read 'Kris, I'm going to my uncle's place for a function for four days. There are no restrictions on your music if they ever were.'

Yeah, Fuck off roomie!

What the hell does he mean by if they were ever there. Whenever I played "BOB" on WorldSpace or when I jamed on my guitars, he used to say 'Kris, I'm getting disturbed by this and I need to study'.

After all this shit, then came the real night mare - my junior, who by his usual acts of carelessness and negligence, destroyed my peace for the entire night by not doing any of the things he was supposed to finish before my evening calls to my professors.

I was so bloody upset that I was almost relieved when S. and Xander okayed my decision to not turn up for jamming. So, I spend the night in search for some online sex which I couldn't find because I slept off soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is JK, read your blog after a long long time...oormayundo enne,take care.

Kris Bass said...

Don't quite remember. How did we come across each other?

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...