Fantasy land? Not quite



My life is not going anywhere in particular. Just a hell lot of dreams swaying in the oceans. Maybe not practicable at all. Like the picture above... This car is designed by a Mechanical engineer in my home town and the sea and the harbor in view is about 15 km from my home.

I have problems with work with people misunderstanding me. I have problems at the Surgical table. I have problems with juniors and seniors. Whatever!

But the best news for today is that my sister is going to visit me coming weekend. This would be the first time I have met her after I came out to her.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...