The '3' factor

After I gifted myself a new Nokia Handfree set and a card reader, my life has been much richer. I'm listening to a lot of new songs and have been totally inspired by them. The Common Factor in all these bands is the number '3' These are the ones.


  • From Yesterday - 30 Seconds to Mars: From the guitar filled intro which sounds strikingly similar to the U2 Classic 'Where the Streets Have No Name', to the amazing angry melody of the chorus, I feel the songs is a master-piece from this new band. I have watched both the videos on You Tube. I'll post both of them for your pleasure. 30STM have a future in Modern Rock.

  • Pain by the Three Days Grace (3 Days Grace): Long live Canadian Music! Long after Bryan Adams and his hits trespassed by adolescence, Canada still has its share of amazing bands which continue to inspire. Nickelback, Our Lady Peace and more recently, the amazingly heavy-riffy, catchy and tight Three Days Grace. This song, the first time I listened to it on BOB (WorldSpace), I picked up the band about 12 seconds into the song. But I didn't like the song at first. But this week, I am loving it. I want to play all the songs of Three Days Grace like 'Animal That I've Become', 'Just Like You'.

  • Hows it Gonna Be and Deep Inside of You by the Third Eye Blind (3rd Eye Blind): Both the songs are about 10 years old. But still, amazing chord/melody/melancholy makes me wanna moan - Hows It Gonna Be when we'll make such songs.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...