Overrated I would say. The graphics were amazing. 3 and a half stars max.

What? On the second consecutive holiday, I saw the movie 300!



Like apocalypto, lots of male nudity on display. But still didn't really whet my appetite.

I had gone their at the 10.30 AM show in a plush multiplex. After that I hung out at the Musician's Mall almost all afternoon and I picked up the guitars by evening. After jamming for a little time, we hung out at the Phoneix mall. We had dinner again at the famous sizzler restaruant in the mall.

I left back to the hospital after that.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...